K&N Filter Heat #1
1) 22 Shawn Murray (Jacksonville, FL)
2) 3 Dennis Misuraca (Sanford, FL)
3) 38 Tony Agin (Ft. Myers, FL)
4) 8 Rich Alexander (Tampa, FL)
5) 83 Mark Ruel Jr. (Jacksonville, FL)
6) 43 Rex Howe (Jacksonville, FL)
Lucas Oil Heat #2
1) 3A A J Maddox (Brandon, FL)
2) 92 Matt Kurtz (Jacksonville, FL)
3) 52 Shane Kreidler (Jupiter, FL)
4) 34 Darrin Orth (Jacksonville, FL)
5) 21 Shawn Cornell (Dunnellon, FL)
Brown Miller Feature
1) 92 Matt Kurtz; 2) 38 Tony Agin; 3) 22 Shawn Murray; 4) 83 Mark Ruel Jr.; 5) 3A A J Maddox; 6) 52 Shane Kreidler; 7) 3 Dennis Misuraca; 8) 34 Darren Orth; 9) 43 Rex Howe; 10) 8 Rich Alexander; 11) 21 Shawn Cornell
The Top Gun Sprints made their thirteenth visit of 2012 to Bubba Raceway Park on Saturday November 23, 2012 with 11 cars at the track to give fans two heat races and a 25 lap feature race.
Dennis Misuraca in the 3 car had the pole with Shawn Murray in the 22 on the outside for the start of the K&N FILTER heat race. Shawn took the lead on the start, and the win. The 34 of Darrin Orth had the pole for the LUCAS OIL heat race, with A J Maddox in the 3A car on the outside. On the start A J took the lead and he never looked back and took the win.
The 38 of Tony Agin had the pole for the start of the OUTLAW RACE PARTS feature race event, with the 92 of Matt Kurtz alongside. On the start it was Tony getting the best start then on lap 7 Shane Kreidler brought out the caution. When the green flag dropped it was Tony out front and, the caution flag again on lap 9 this time it was the 8 of Rich Alexander stopped in turn 2 with motor problems that ended his night. On green flag start it was Tony and Matt Kurtz for the lead, then on lap 20 Tony went high and Matt went low around a lap car and Matt came out the leader for the last 5 laps and the win, followed by Tony Agin in the 38 car, Shawn Murray the 22 car, Mark Ruel Jr. in the 83 car and A J Maddox in the 3A car rounding out the top 5.
The staff and racers of the Top Gun Sprints would like to thank everyone for their support in 2012. Congratulations go out to Mark Ruel Jr. for winning the KSE Hardcharger Award. Congratulations also go to Matt Kurtz for becoming the BUBBA RACEWAY PARK SPRINT CAR CHAMPION 2012